3DAXS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is always interested in qualified individuals with experience and aspirations in a wide variety of disciplines including: engineering, operations, business development, marketing, and product development. Please submit your resume if you have the skills and expertise for a fast moving career in power products, power technologies, additive manufacturing, or industrial equipment. Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Laser Sales Account Executive who knows how to sell and loves selling.
The B2B Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sales leads from a large existing data base of customers. Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade others while building relationships is essential to the position. The ideal candidate is able to quickly adapt to the customer’s personality type and steer the conversation. The individual should have a cold-call mentality with outstanding listening skills.
The position is an outreach process following up with historical customers to determine if there is an emerging business opportunity while keeping customers updated on new products. No prior experience with laser-based systems is required with continuous training available. Each qualified lead is handed-off to the Sales Manager. The position includes a base salary plus split commissions for sales leads that are converted to a purchase order. The earning potential is in 5 digits.
The Account Executive is expected to:
- Spend the majority of time reaching out to existing customers to probe for emerging business opportunities
- Identify higher levels of management
- Provide customers with updated information on the company’s products
- Work internally with marketing team and sales team to develop and grow sales pipeline.
- Log communication and data onto CRM system
- Associate’s degree in related area
- 1-3 years of Industrial Products Sales experience
- Experience selling Laser or comparable Capital or Manufacturing Equipment
- Experience with CRM software
- Professional sales training preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good business acumen
- Experience building long term relationships
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach the decision maker
3DAXS designs laser-based material processing technologies for manufacturers in the areas of application-specific 3D metal printing (additive manufacturing). 3DAXS is currently developing its product portfolio of laser-based systems and entering a new long-term growth market, adding a line of metal Additive Manufacturing (AM) Systems or 3D Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) equipment.