3DAXS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is always interested in qualified individuals with experience and aspirations in a wide variety of disciplines including: engineering, operations, business development, marketing, and product development. Please submit your resume if you have the skills and expertise for a fast moving career in power products, power technologies, additive manufacturing, or industrial equipment. Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Function: The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Form 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.