3DAXS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is always interested in qualified individuals with experience and aspirations in a wide variety of disciplines including: engineering, operations, business development, marketing, and product development. Please submit your resume if you have the skills and expertise for a fast moving career in power products, power technologies, additive manufacturing, or industrial equipment. Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to email@example.com
- Perform set-ups and operation of all conventional & CNC machine shop equipment, including lathes, milling machines, horizontal boring mills, to very close tolerances.
- Responsible for coordinating work load based on shop schedule.
- Knowledge of controls and programming a plus
- Strong mathematical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to communicate effectively
- Understand of instructions and safety criteria
- Self motivated and a team player