3DAXS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is always interested in qualified individuals with experience and aspirations in a wide variety of disciplines including: engineering, operations, business development, marketing, and product development. Please submit your resume if you have the skills and expertise for a fast moving career in power products, power technologies, additive manufacturing, or industrial equipment. Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for coordinating and directing the Employee Relations programs and functions according to established guidelines and sound administrative practices.
- Conducts Recruiting, hiring and Onboarding of talent into the organization. Coordinate HR policies and programs with emphasis and on benefits. Participate in the oversight of payroll functions and act as the backup to payroll processing.
- Prepares HR Section for Quarterly and Annual SEC Filings 10-Q and 10-K.
- Develops hiring plans.
- Coordinates Training.
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations problems, anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolution.
- Provides 30, 60, 90, and day to day performance evaluation and management guidance to managers including; coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all vacant positions. Prepares all offers, offer letters, and
compensation packages for new hires. Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Plan, direct, and supervise all activities relating to the administration and maintenance of payroll and employee benefits programs.
- Develop, implement, and control programs in a manner that ensures market competitiveness and internal equality among employees.
- Develop, prepare, generate, and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to employee personnel information and data.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures.
- Keeps records of insurance coverage, pension plan, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers and terminations. Prepare all required periodic filings to agencies such as OSHA and EEOC.
- Respond to audit inquiries related to non-discrimination testing and any other employee related requests from Alticor and outside entities.
- Investigates accidents, prepares accident investigation reports for Management and Workers Compensation insurance carriers.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
- Administers FMLA, STD, and LTD paperwork
- Prepares severance letters, severance calculations, retention agreements and any other separation documents required as well as conducting exit interviews.
- Maintains organization charts.
Desired Skills & Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and professional HR education.
- Must have verifiable references from related business development experience will be required.
- Active and proficient in Social Media Recruitment methods.
- Advanced in Electronic recruiting.
- Strong organization and presentation skills, detailed and process orientation are required. Must have ability to conduct effective presentations at all leadership levels, inside and outside of the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including full proficiency in MS Office productivity suite and Professional HR and Recruitment tracking Software.
- Experience successfully working in a decentralized, start-up environment, with an ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- BA – administration, HR management or equivalent, with thorough knowledge of employment practices regulations, ADA and COBRA requirements, typical hiring and termination practices and procedures, HR strategy, compensation systems design
- Strong organization, facilitation, communication and executive coaching skills
- Proven track record of establishing processes and implementing a goals and objectives based review system.
- Direct experience or knowledge regarding international HR requirements (mainly W. Europe) preferred.
- 5+ years Human Resources experience
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Consistent track record for getting business results
- Must be an outgoing, strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills and deep desire to learn the inner workings of the company
- Management Experience in Manufacturing, R&D, or Engineering Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Proven, results oriented track record. Delivers on commitments
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and make decisions regarding formatting of work.
- Be a leader.